Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Midterm #7









                         
I chose the painting of the girl with the pearl earing.



This is me using eclipse to make the logo fit over the eye.


I then copied the first image that I was able to fit over the eye and applied it to the other eye.

Here i added a black banner with the rectangular box in tools. I then filled it black with the paint bucket.

Here I'm adding some text to the banner by using the text box and then I chose a bright color for the font.

This is my final result!

This is midterm number seven, where I was able to edit a famous painting and add text and logos to it. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:

Post a Comment