Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Final Project: My Boston Tea Party Ship

I first started with working around the the shape that the ship will be in.
I then added a floor base and started layering the sides. 

The next two pictures is the inside of the boat. On each side are a couple of beds and also some bookshelves. I also decided to ass some torches for light. 



This is the view of my ship with added windows from the front of the ship side.

This is the view near the door and head of the ship. 


Here is the angle of the ship from the rear end view. 


After building the inside i filled the ceiling/floor of the ship. I added another green layer on top of the yellow. On top of the green i added white. I also made the flag poles in the middle of the ship.



Then added the arms of the pole in which if the proper cloth was held on it would help the ship move with assistance of the wind. 





I then added the "flag" part of the ship that helps the ship move when there is a lot of wind. I'm unsure of the proper word. I also added some tea crates. 




This is the picture that i used as a reference while building my boat,


This is a part of my Final Project: My Boston Tea Party Ship. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://immersiveeducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment