Sunday, March 8, 2015

Class 6 Assingment 9


The article is about distribution of ones self. It starts of by explaining  how the human identity has three stages. Those stages are Pre-Modern, Modern and Post-Modern stage.  It then goes into detail of the functions of each stage. The fourth stage was only created in the late 20th century due to the growth of technology through time. These stages can be affected by the experience and development that everyone goes through differently.

When I had to complete the identity map I thought it was interesting to see everything mapped out. I saw how often it appears that I am on social media. Verse how often I use blogger, which I only use for school purposes. Psychotherapy was used in this research for distributed self. It explained that they are able to enter ones mind and reveal their history such as discovering a fossil.

No comments:

Post a Comment