Sunday, April 12, 2015

Class 10: Collaborative Coding in PlayCanvas



As I went into https://playcanvas.com/ I chose to explore Swoop the same game i played earlier in the semester for one of the homework assignments due. I noticed that on the left side of the website when i first clicked on View profile had a list of names. On top of that list it said team and so i believe those are some team members of the game. On top of the airplane picture was the creator of the game and at the bottom of the picture is a description of the game. 


When i clicked on the coding option it had a list of things that contributed to the game such as engine, sky etc. I clicked on one of the attributes and was able to see the coding made that makes the engine for the game. 


I then clicked on the asset option and saw the same list as i did for the coding. when I had clicked on the engine file i was able to see the file name that it is under, the type of file, and the size of the file, 


No comments:

Post a Comment