Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM


                           In this photo I built my yellow block man. He is standing on a small bridge I                                         made .
                       In this picture I had started to build the front wall to the entrance of my museum.
I had just built my blue block monster which is standing on an open block wall that i had built. 


Here is my monster bunny that I made facing the blue block monster and also standing on the yellow block wall,  

                             I decided to add some flowers in front of two entrances,

In this photo I am still working on the yellow blocked walls. 


I attempted to build a couch and this is how it came out. I think it looks pretty close to looking like a couch. 


This is another picture showing the start to the yellow block wall.


In this photo I had just finished building the letter C to add for the entrance. 


I then added the E on the other side. In the same color. I named my library museum the E.C museum. 


In this screen shot i was working on the front entrance bordering the museum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment