Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FINAL 5c: MY CUSTOMIZED JAVA GAME

I first had some trouble customizing my java program and then i figured out that it was because i made a small error on the coding so that is why there was nothing on the screen.


I then added a baby icon to the game.



I know we were supposed to add an image of ourselves and so i tried. I was unable to use my own computer because java was not working properly on it. So I borrowed my friends and unfortunately she did not have an application on her computer where i was able to crop pictures. But I wanted to show how i did attempt use my own picture,  



This is the last part of the final where I changed the images of the turtle and the snake to a photo of me and the iED photo. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment