Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FINAL 5a: Greenfoot JoC #4 Finally some code!



                                         I first started out by making my own turtle while watching the video

I then added some code to make the turtle move.



After adding code for the turtle to move i was able to add more turtles and make them move as well.



In the video it was showing how different actions can be done when right clicking on the turtle


although you are not able to see the turtles move i was able to make them move in a circular motion.



I was able to see some class summaries on the movements that can be done while constructing with java. 




This is the first part of the final where we start to write java. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc









No comments:

Post a Comment